What are the big financial decisions presented in the Bible? Christian or not, it’s important to understand these fundamentals and let them be your guide when it comes to wealth and happiness.
In this episode of the Finance for Physicians Podcast, Daniel Wrenne talks about key lessons and takeaways he has observed from the Bible, specifically from Timothy, Matthew, Luke, Malachi, the Corinthians, and Proverbs.
- Lesson #1: Get your priorities in order, but money should not be first on the list
- Hope in Wealth: Does not equal happiness or sadness, but is temporary
- Lesson #2: God looks highly upon giving; focus on doing good, being generous
- Higher or Not: How does giving rank in your financial priorities?
- Lesson #3: Make plan to give, save, pay off debt for haste to not lead to poverty
- Bible: Discourages material focus and encourages giving, saving, paying off debt