Being a perfectionist or analytical type of person works out well in some areas of life. However, when it comes to financial aspects, especially budgeting, life can become problematic, not predictable.
In this episode of the Finance for Physicians Podcast, Daniel Wrenne talks about the power of building in margin with your personal finances. Don’t set yourself up for failure or disappointment because things change and life happens.
- What are you doing with your money?
- What are your day-to-day financial decisions?
- Building in Margin:
- What is it?
- How much should it be?
- What are underlying root causes?
- What can you afford?
- How can it negatively affect your situation?
- How to avoid it if possible?
- Simple Solution: Shift to mindset that nothing is perfect, build in bigger margin
Contact Finance for Physicians